1. The promoter is: Sidekick Digital Pty Ltd (The Dog Book Company) whose registered office is in Sydney, Australia.
2. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this contest.
3. By entering this contest, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
4. Closing date for entry will be stated on the contest entry page. After this date, no further entries to the contest will be permitted.
5. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
6. To enter this contest, a contestant must enter their email address on the contest entry page and be located in Australia.
7. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the contest and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the contest will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
8. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this contest.
9. The prize for this contest is stated on the contest entry page. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
10. The winner will be selected at random by the promoter.
11. The winner will be notified by email within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
12. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected/is delivered.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the contest will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
14. The contest and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
15. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
16. The winners’ names will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: [email protected]
18. Sidekick Digital Pty Ltd (The Dog Book Company) reserves the right to cancel the contest if circumstances arise outside of its control.
19. Sidekick Digital Pty Ltd (The Dog Book Company) shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.